Select Client list
- USAA Real Estate
- Columbia Property Trust
- Sport & Health, Inc.
Bert Donohoe oversees the brokerage and investment sales activities for Donohoe Real Estate Services’ Washington, DC division. He has almost 40 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, starting as a property manager in 1983. After transitioning to brokerage, Bert has earned the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) Million Dollar Leasing Award and Commercial Sales Award on 20+ occasions. He is a lifetime member with three Top 5 awards, including #1 Producer in the Developer Agent category.
Bert has personally leased over 5.0 million square feet of office, retail, and medical space, including 1.5 million square feet to GSA, 25 restaurants, and over 50 medical suites. He has also completed over $125 million in investment sales over the last five years. He has served both private and institutional investors, corporations, non-profits, and associations, as well as public sector clients.
Bert is a licensed real estate salesman in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
BBA, Management – James Madison University
Certifications & Memberships
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Internal Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers Association (CREBA), Member
- Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District (BID), Board Member
- The Donohoe Companies, Inc., Board Member
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)