Select Client list
- McCormick Paints
- SunTrust Bank
- Coakley & Williams Construction
- Alliance Material Handling, Inc.
- Capital Tristate Electrical Supply
- Aireco Supply, Inc.
Brian K. Coakley has over 37 years experience in commercial real estate. During his career he has represented a wide variety of both institutional and private Landlords and Tenants throughout the Metropolitan Washington area. His Landlord representation work includes both office and industrial assignments, including several significant office pre-leasing campaigns. He has represented a wide range of Tenants, both local and regional. In addition to one off assignments, he has been responsible for a number of corporate services assignments including all of the Washington area locations for both SunTrust Mortgage, McCormick Paints, Inc., Capital Tristate Electrical Supply, Inc. and Aireco Supply, Inc.
He has also specialized in representing buyers and sellers of owner occupied real estate, for their primary as well as secondary locations. These clients include Ellenco Corporation, Alliance Material Handling, Inc., James Communications, Warfield and Sanford, Inc., Magnolia Plumbing and Goldin & Stafford.
Prior to joining Donohoe Real Estate Services/Corfac International, Mr. Coakley was Senior Vice President of Commercial Properties for Coakley and Williams, Inc., a third generation commercial real estate development company based in Greenbelt, Maryland. In 1995, Mr. Coakley merged Coakley & Williams Commercial Properties with Donohoe Real Estate Services, bringing 1,500,000 s.f. of leasing and management as well as 7 leasing and sales brokers.
Mr. Coakley is the licensed principal broker for Donohoe Real Estate Services in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
B.A. The Catholic University of America 1977, Politics
Certifications & Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – MD
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 2004
- Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR)
- Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, Olney, Maryland Board of Advisors – 1990-1992, Board of Directors -1995 – 2005, Co-Chairman, Olney Relocation Committee – 2003 -2007
- Collins Foundation, Member 1992 – Present, President 1999 – 2003
- Coastal Conservation Association – Maryland – Member 1999 – Present, President Greater Washington Chapter – 2001 – 2003 Current – State Board of Directors
- Ducks Unlimited, National Capital Chapter – 1987 – Present