Donohoe Hospitality COVID-19 Health & Safety Notice
May 26, 2020
A message to our community
Donohoe Hospitality considers the health and wellbeing of our guests, associates and the communities we serve our most important mission. As we weather the current health crisis, we are working diligently to provide a safe and hygienic environment at all of our hotels. We are closely monitoring and following the guidelines as set by the communities in which we operate, as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In addition to our usual high standard of cleanliness, guests will find the following practices and precautions being implemented.
- We are practicing social distancing and creating at least six feet between our associates and guests. You will see our associates wearing face masks for mutual protection.
- We are asking that guests limit their use of public spaces, and when on property remain in their guestrooms whenever possible.
- The cleaning frequency of public spaces has been greatly increased with the use of hospital grade disinfectants. This includes all surfaces that guests come in contact with such as elevators, door handles, stair rails, public restrooms, lobbies and other shared facilities.
- Guestrooms are thoroughly disinfected between guest stays and our staff will provide limited service to occupied guestrooms.
- Food and beverage service in many of our hotels has been altered or eliminated in accordance with the most current local health department guidelines.
- Certain hotel amenities, such as fitness centers, may not be available for guest use.
- We continually monitor our associate’s health and any employee who is ill is required to self-isolate and not come to work.
The Donohoe Hospitality corporate team is in constant communication with our hotels and brands, advising and assisting them, as we continue to serve the public during this difficult time. Rest assured, we will continue to draw on our corporate experience and strength until we return to a normal environment. In the meantime, we wish all our guests, partners and associates good health as we collectively work to come through this crisis. As Winston Churchill said, “Kites rise highest against the wind — not with it.”
Be safe, be well, and know we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels.