Steve Donohoe is President of Donohoe Construction Company and Vice President of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. Steve’s career in construction began in high school and college when he worked summers as a laborer, field engineer, and in the payroll, accounts payable, and estimating departments. After receiving his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at Lafayette College, he began working as Superintendent of a downtown office building project. He moved through the ranks from Project Management up to the level of Vice President and Director of Development Projects. In 1990, he moved to Raleigh, North Carolina to open and oversee a regional office that produced Hospital, University, Pharmaceutical, and Detention facilities across the state. In 1995 he returned to the Washington, DC office to oversee Field Operations, then Estimating/Business Development. In 2001, he was promoted to President.
- Board of Associated Builders and Contractors of Metropolitan Washington – Former Chairman
- American Institute of Constructors Local Chapter – Former President
- Board of the DC Students Construction Trades Foundation – Member
- DC Building Industry Association – Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers – Member
- Washington Building Congress – Board of Governors Member
- St. John’s College High School – Former Board of Trustees Member