Steve Colangelo is Vice President of Donohoe Development Company. Responsibilities entail overseeing the entire development and construction process, including due diligence and property assessments, design, bid, permit, and construction, to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
Steve most recently served as Assistant Vice President of Donohoe Real Estate Services, where he led a project management group responsible for $20 million in annual construction. Projects included tenant improvements, hotel renovations, and various building improvements such as lobby renovations, elevator modernizations, roof replacements and mechanical retrofits.
Education / Certifications
- M.S., Real Estate (Development), Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- B.S., Commerce (Finance and International Business), University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – DC & VA
- LEED Green Associate Accreditation
- Agenda Alexandria, member
- Buzzard’s Point Owner’s Group, member
- Urban Land Institute, member