Bob Donohoe is responsible for establishing and executing Donohoe’s strategic investment plans and overseeing the acquisition, disposition, financing, and asset management activities for the company’s $2 billion real estate investment portfolio. Bob has previously served in several capacities at Donohoe, including project management, development, and capital markets.
Before joining Donohoe in 2005, Bob worked at Beacon Capital Partners in Boston, where he was involved in $1 billion of office property transactions for their opportunity fund. Previously, he held positions at Transwestern Commercial Services in New York, providing portfolio advisory services to real estate companies, and Berkshire Mortgage Finance in Bethesda, where he underwrote and closed approximately $750 million in commercial mortgages.
- B.S., Management, Boston College
- M.A., Business Administration, University of Virginia
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – DC
- DC Economic Club Emerging Leaders Program, member
- DC Real Estate Group, member
- Urban Land Institute, member
- ULI Washington Mentorship Program, mentor
- National Capital Bank of Washington, board member
- Bethesda Urban Partnership, board member