George J. Labarraque
Select Client list
- Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
- Embassy of Ecuador
- Modern Luxury
- First Church of Christ, Scientist
- The Premier Companies
George Labarraque has worked as a commercial real estate broker in the Washington Metropolitan area for nearly 35 years. He has experience in all facets of the industry, including leasing and sales of office, as well as landlord and tenant representation for both retail and industrial spaces. His portfolio consists of both private and institutional owners, non-profit organizations, associations, embassies, and international organizations.
Prior to becoming Vice President at Donohoe Real Estate Services, George worked as an Executive Director for GVA Advantis’ Washington, DC office. Before that, he served as Vice President of the Trammell Crow Company for twelve years.
- B.A., Economics and Business – Belmont Abbey College
- M.B.A – University of Dallas
Certifications & Memberships
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington, DC (CREBA), Multi-Million Dollar Club