Eric Maggio is responsible for Donohoe’s financial and asset management oversight, which includes its five operating divisions, projects, and investments. Eric has oversight of all accounting, taxation, information systems, and risk management services. He manages relationships with lenders, banks, venture and financial partners, and investors.
Eric previously served as chief accounting officer and treasurer at Donohoe, responsible for internal and external financial analysis, oversight and reporting, budgeting, banking, and credit relationships, maintaining accounting policies and procedures, internal controls, and financial and tax compliance. Before joining Donohoe, Eric served as senior vice president & chief financial officer of Cityline Partners LLC in Tysons Corner, where he was responsible for the financial affairs of Cityline’s real estate holdings and the management of its office portfolio. Eric began his career at Price Waterhouse and later joined West*Group Management LLC, where he spent 25 years as the controller and later as chief financial officer.
- B.B.A., The College of William & Mary
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Chapter, member
- Community Coalition for Haiti, board member, and treasurer
- Vienna Presbyterian Church, board of trustees, and past president