Deirdre joined Donohoe in 1992 in the human resources department after working several years in the hospitality and staffing industries. She was quickly promoted and has since led the human resources function for Donohoe’s five divisions. As the company’s headcount has increased, Deirdre successfully augmented employee satisfaction while purchasing and delivering HR services more efficiently. Her ability to align employee engagement with maximum bottom-line results has allowed Donohoe to develop and support a productive, diverse, and talented workforce.
- B.A., Vassar College
- M.B.A., George Mason University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Society for Human Resources Management, member
- Community Bridges, board member