Danielle Rice is Assistant Vice President of Human Resources of The Donohoe Companies where she uses her expertise and leadership skills to improve the entire employee life cycle for all business units: talent acquisition, engagement, development, performance, separation, company policy, and legal compliance. She has 25 years of experience positively impacting corporate performance through strategic planning, development, and execution of human resources programs and projects.
Danielle joined Donohoe as Director of Human Resources in 2018 and has been instrumental in formulating Donohoe’s pandemic-related policies and creating the company’s Women’s Leadership Initiative and the Inclusion & Diversity Committee. She is a trusted HR professional who has effectively developed processes and procedures to address critical workforce issues, align HR goals with vital organizational initiatives, and develop policies to address internal and legislative compliance matters. Prior to Donohoe, Danielle served as Director of Human Resources at Interstate Hotels and Manager of Human Resources at Marriott.
- M.B.A., Human Resource Management, Strayer University
- B.A., Business Administration/Marketing, Howard University
- Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Society for Human Resources Management, member
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., member