Chris Bruch directs the company’s vision and mission and leads Donohoe’s executive team in developing and executing the company’s long-term strategic plans. Beginning with his role as Donohoe’s president and chief operating officer from 2014 through 2017, Chris oversees the company’s five operating divisions, 1,400 employees, over $800 million in annual operating revenues, and all real estate joint venture interests.
Chris has worked in four of the five operating divisions at Donohoe. He originally joined the company as a project manager with Donohoe Construction 1988 through 1992. He then spent four years with Donohoe Real Estate Services, followed by nine years with Donohoe Development. He helped launch Donohoe Hospitality Services and was named president of that division in 2006.
B.A., Political Science, The George Washington University
- Federal Center Plaza Corporation, board member
- IHG Owners Association, global board member
- The Economic Club of D.C., Programming Committee
- The Greater Washington Board of Trade, Transportation & Land Use Committee
- Bethesda Urban Partnership, board chair
- Bethesda Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce, board member
- Leadership Montgomery, Class of 2001
- Red Wiggler Foundation, board member
- Town of Kensington, MD, council member