Chris Sowick manages all of Donohoe’s owner and tenant advisory services and is responsible for the firm’s growth strategy and initiatives across all business lines.
Chris joined Donohoe in 2022 following an impressive 15-year career at Cushman & Wakefield’s Northern Virginia office, where he served as Executive Director. He has more than 30 years of experience representing a broad range of institutional and corporate clients. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Chris spent five years as a senior team member at Trammell Crow Company; during his combined tenure at both, he was responsible for more than 3.5 million square feet of real estate transactions. He has been named a Top Ten Leasing Broker in Northern Virginia by the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) on multiple occasions (2003, 2007, 2011, 2014) and received the Brendan McCarthy Award in 2005.
Chris is a licensed real estate broker in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
- MBA – George Washington University
- B.A. – University of Virginia
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- CREBA, Member (President – 2009; Board of Directors – 2002-2022)
- Arlington Real Estate Group, Advisory Board Member (2012-2018)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), Member
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Member
- McLean Little League Honor Roll