Select Client list
- Inova Health Care Services
- Fairfax Radiology Centers
- Fairfax Neonatal Associates PC
- BB&T (Now Truist)
- Carderock Investments
Charlie Matincheck has been with Donohoe Real Estate Services since 2005 and has over 19 years of experience in the real estate industry. He began his career in NYC’s residential market representing both tenants and landlords before transitioning over to commercial real estate in 2004. He has experience representing large institutional organizations, not-for-profit corporations, and local business owners, making him a well-rounded expert in the industry. His knowledge and experience working with executives, physicians, and medical professionals within the medical community has provided him with a vast understanding of and expertise in managing the complexities of healthcare real estate. His focus on tenant and landlord relations with a strong emphasis on client services has enabled him to negotiate and close hundreds of lease transactions.
Charlie is a licensed real estate salesperson in Virginia.
- B.A., Anthropology – George Mason University
certifications & memberships
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington (CREBA), Member
- NAIOP – Northern Virginia Chapter, Member