Donohoe Hospitality Sevices Announces the Appointment of Six General Managers
Thomas Penny, III, President of Donohoe Hospitality Services, a division of Donohoe, today announced the appointment of six General Managers to the company’s growing portfolio of managed hotels.
- Tamara Williams has been appointed General Manager of the 109 guestroom Hilton Garden Inn Alexandria Old Town, VA. Ms. Williams joined Donohoe Hospitality Services in 1987 and has been a proven committed leader from the start of her career at the Holiday Inn Georgetown. Prior to her new position, Ms. Williams was General Manager of the Hilton Garden Inn, Bethesda MD.
- Michael Pelletier has been appointed General Manager of the 176 guestroom Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, VA. Michael joined Donohoe Hospitality Services in 2010 as the Food and Beverage Director of the Holiday Inn Capitol. Michael brings more than 20 years of hospitality industry management and excels in growing revenue particularly in food and beverage operations.
- Elizabeth Brainard has been appointed General Manager of the new built 156 guestroom Canopy Hotel Baltimore Harbor Point, MD. She joins Donohoe Hospitality Services from the Hotel Revival Baltimore, MD, where she was also General Manager. Ms. Brainard has also held hospitality management positions in Washington D.C., Virginia, and North Carolina. The Canopy Hotel Baltimore Harbor Point is scheduled to open in Spring 2020.
- Walter Burton has been appointed General Manager of the 150 guestroom Draftsman Hotel, an Autograph Collection Hotel, in Charlottesville, VA. Mr. Burton joins Donohoe Hospitality Services from his most recent position as Senior Rooms Operations Manager at the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection in Williamsburg, VA. Walter’s experience spans lifestyle and focus-service hotels including Residence Inn, and Courtyard by Marriott.
- Roberto Perez has been appointed General Manager of the 216 guestroom Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda, MD. Mr. Perez joined Donohoe Hospitality Services in October 2019 and was formerly the General Manager of the Courtyard Largo Capital Beltway, Washington D.C. where he increased revenue in rooms and food and beverage by nearly 20%.
- Jonathan Alderson has been appointed General Manager of the 183 guestroom Residence Inn Arlington Ballston, VA. Mr. Alderson originally joined Donohoe Hospitality Services in 2013 and was a member of the opening team for the hotel. He was promoted to the Front Office Manager and led his team to record setting service and associate satisfaction scores for the hotel. He then moved to The Residence Inn Capital View before accepting this latest position.